13 November 2006

Meme-spiration

I am officially married, honeymooned, back from traveling from work and ready to start this blog in earnest. Today I am jump-starting by bouncing off of my friend Tracy's blog: http://starshinereport.blogspot.com and although she didn't tag me I'm answering anyway. I'm sure she won't mind, will you Tracy?

Her meme is my inspiration today: Know Thyself Meme

What is/are YOUR:

Easy how-to ways to beat a bad mood?
* Snuggling with my husband - speaking as a newlywed!
* Call one of my best friends and talk it out for commiseration and reality checks.
* Pray - should be number one shouldn't it? *sigh* one day....
* Go out for a good meal.
* Spend some downtown at Barnes & Noble book browsing

Never-fail lip color?
None, I go natural even though I carry about 3 lipsticks/glosses in my purse. I never manage to put them on. I am so NOT makeup conscious. My husband doesn't care if I wear it or not - Dear Heaven, I love this man!


Personality type (via myersbriggs)?
ESFJ - Extroverted, Sensing, Feeling, Judging (http://keirsey.com/personality/sjef.html)

Greatest strengths and weaknesses (like in a job interview)?
Strength and Weakness - Perfectionist - I thrive in the details of everything. I think coffee should be hot for guests and one should always strive to serve others. The details show you care. My focus on attention to detail makes me very impatient with others who do not observe details. I perceive this as laziness or lack of intelligence - which is not good. As with most strengths, that is the flipside weakness.
Other strengths: good listener, organized, good at research, thorough and persistent
Other weaknesses: tendency toward procrastination (getting better at not procrastinating), tends to focus on facts more than feelings sometimes, too high expectations of others.

Names of the trees in your yard?
Magnolia - beautiful leaves and smells so good! And other trees that look pretty but I don't have a clue what they are.

Mother-in-law'’s favorite flower?
Hmmm....I don't know -- guess I better put that on my list of things to know for future reference. Being a less than 2 months married newlywed, I think I still have time to find that out.

Thanks for the meme-spiration Tracy! I am tagging my friend Manda with this meme.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Yea for meme-spiration! So fun to read your answers. I'm glad all went well with wedding/honeymoon/travels. I'll be home for Thanksgiving and Christmas with eSuitor, so hopefully, we can see you at some point!